Kevin Spacey quits acting to take over the world.

Kevin Spacey has announced that he is quitting acting."I don't care about my personal acting career anymore. I'm done with it. After 10 years of making movies and going better than I ever could have imagined, I sort of had to ask myself: 'What am I supposed to do with all of this success that I have had?".....Supposedly, Spacey is going to concentrate on his ownership of the Old Vic Theater. I say this is all a cover up. From what I understand, Spacey got so engrossed in his role as Lex Luthor in "Superman Returns", he now believes he IS Lex Luthor. Scientists around the world have been getting strange phone calls from a mysterious figure who has been asking for questions about Kryptonite and strange beings from another planet. God help us all......Star Pulse