Miley Cyrus says her controversial pictures with her girlfriend are innocent.


I have to agree with the kid. There's nothing wrong with the pictures.
People:
Photos of Miley Cyrus, shown frolicking on a hotel floor with a female friend and sharing a piece of candy, have been circulating the Internet this week, but the 15-year-old pop sensation insists that the candid shots and what took place are strictly innocent. "They're nothing bad!" Cyrus told Z100 New York on Friday, right before her sold-out Best of Both Worlds concert at Nassau Coliseum. "At first, I was really upset. It really sucks," said the Hannah Montana star, who at one point exclaimed, "Look at me getting all upset!" Not that she simply plans to shrug off the controversy, or the fact that the photos were even leaked. "It's not something I'm going to let slide," she said. "I'm really upset about it, 'cause it was, like, not even a big deal." As for the blonde with her in the shots, Cyrus calls her "a friend of mine that's a normal girl. ... That's one of my best friends. I have all these girls who I hang out with all the time."