Sarah Jessica Parker says calling her unsexy is insane!!


The price you pay for being in the public eye can be tough..........
Entertainmentwise:
Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that both she and her husband, Matthew Broderick, were upset over a magazine poll which voted the Sex & The City star the "unsexiest woman in the world."
"It's so brutal in a way, so filled with rage and anger," the 43-year-old actress tells the latest issue of Grazia magazine.
"It upset him [Matthew], because it has to do with his judgment too."
SPJ was cruelly compared with a horse in the poll for men’s mag Maxim, which awarded her the top spot above Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears.
She adds: "Do I have big fake boobs, Botox and big lips? No. Do I fit some ideals and standards of some men writing in a men's magazine? Maybe not. Am I really the unsexiest women in the world? Wow! It's kind of shocking...
“It's condemnation, it's insane. What can I do? I guess you can't please all people."