David Beckham's jealous nature revealed as he fears Victoria Beckham has cheated on him in the past!


Entertainmentwise:

David Beckham thought his wife Victoria was having an affair with producer Damon Dash after the former Spice Girl spent a considerable amount of time in his company.Having recruited the R&B music-maker to help with her second solo album in 2002, the fashionista often worked long hours at the studio with Dash while they recorded the hip hop inspired LP.And the music mogul insists that Victoria's husband David was jealous of their close relationship - and even suspected them of having an affair.He says: "I wouldn't blame David if he was jealous. It's understandable. I was hanging out with his beautiful wife all the time. I think he thought there was something going on between us. "I know they had a conversation about it. But everyone knew we were just friends. But who can blame him? I'm a fly guy."