Amy Fisher has a new website, on demand show and stripping gig.




What can you say? She knows how to get attention that's for sure.....Just remember this chick shot someone in the head.....
Amy Fisher: Totally Nude & Exposed
Premieres Monday, January 12, 2009 11pm Channel InDemand 1.
Whether at the gym, sun tanning, or having fun with friends, Amy Fisher, "The Long Island Lolita," is beautiful, sexy, and, for the first time on TV, totally nude and exposed.
The Lee Entertainment Network Presents Amy Fisher On Tour
"I am so excited to make my feature dance debut at Scores Baltimore on
January 23rd. It will cap off a huge month for me as on January 12 at
11 pm ET on the InDemand Network I make my world television premier with AMY FISHER: TOTALLY NUDE & EXPOSED that can also be seen as a pay-per-view on cable networks
TVN Entertainment,VERIZON FIOS Network and AT&T Network. I'm so anxious for my fans to see who I really am and can
hardly wait to meet them in person."
Amy
www.amyfisher.com